Sunday, May 06, 2012

The Gay Debate and the Bible

If you have a little over an hour to spare, I would encourage you to listen to this excellent presentation. While I have heard much of the detailed argument before, there were some points new to me. Matthew speaks so well and I was moved by the personal aspects of his lecture. I no longer class myself as an evangelical but for those who still hold to a sola scriptura view I believe Matthew presents a strong well reasoned argument. However I am only too well aware that many coming from this tradition are completely blinded by hatred and will not listen to any reasonable argument.

2 comments:

Calamity Jane said...

This is a good video Brian...sounds like God did not intend man to live alone.

Birdie said...

For those like me who remember best what they read, he includes the text of the video. It's very good.