Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My Theology

According to a test to which I was guided by Episcopal Padre
However I do not think I am alienated from older forms of church just because I answered that young people may be. Not being young anymore myself, I love the older forms. I think the rest is true, am relieved I am only 4% fundamentalist, must work on getting rid of that :-)





What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Emergent/Postmodern

You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.


Emergent/Postmodern


79%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


68%

Roman Catholic


64%

Neo orthodox


57%

Classical Liberal


54%

Modern Liberal


43%

Reformed Evangelical


29%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


29%

Fundamentalist


4%


4 comments:

James said...

I just found your blog and it's good to have a voice from the GS.

I took the score and it said i'm 87 percent RC. I almost passed out!

Brian R said...

Thanks James
Would not take a lot of notice of such tests.

Davis said...

I seem to be a Roman Catholic too, despite the fact that I'm Anglican...

Brian R said...

:-) Am not surprised, Davis
Here in Sydney where St James, King Street is considered more catholic than the Catholics and mainstream Anglicans are Calvinist, you would probably attend Christ Church St Laurence which is a bit too far up the candle for me :-)