Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bushfire in Dunedin - not my fault

Woke up this morning to an all too familiar smell, bushfire smoke
There is  fire burning in the forests west of the city.
Of course I am currently located in the centre of the city and even my soon to be owned house while it is towards the fire area is also not on the bush front like my house in the Blue Mountains. Perhaps I should not have commented to the person who sold me my house and contents insurance on Monday that whereas there were many references to earthquake there was no special mention of bushfire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you not out of the Jensen frying pan into the Dunedin fire.

motheramelia said...

Brush fires can happen anywhere (at least where there's brush). I'm sure your new house will be great.